Raspberry Pi 4 Model B - 8G RAM
The Raspberry Pi 4 offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation boards while retaining backward compatibility and similar power consumption. The Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems. The Raspberry Pi 4 comes in three on-board RAM options for even further performance benefits: 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, and 8GB.
- Broadcom BCM2711, Quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- 8GB LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM (depending on model)
- 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 USB 3.0 ports; 2 USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header (fully backward compatible with previous boards)
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- H.265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50 degrees C ambient* A good quality 2.5A power supply can be used if downstream USB peripherals consume less than 500mA in total.