Waveshare 10.1" 1024X600 HDMI LCD Resistive Touch Screen
- 1024×600 high resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu directly)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight control to lower power consumption
To use the LCD with the Raspberry Pi official image, the driver should be installed first. Please refer to the user manual.
However, for the first testing, you may want to use our provided image directly.
Make sure the hardware connection is correct and connects fine.
Make sure the image in TF card is burnt correctly.
The PWR will keep on and the ACT will keep blinking when the Raspberry Pi starts up successfully, in case both of the two LEDs keep on, it is possible that the image was burnt incorrectly OR the TF card was in bad contact
It is strongly recommended to use a stand-alone 5V/2A power adapter because the PC's USB port might have not enough power to support the Pi and LCD.
For more info, please check the Raspberrypi wiki page.