NanoPi NEO Plus2 H5 64 Bit Quad-Core Development Board
The quad-core NanoPi NEO Plus2 is a newly released ARM range, with a quad-core chipset with Samsung's S5P4418 Cortex A53 smartphone and a 1G 32bit DDR3 RAM, with two micro SD card slots. The quad-core A53 processor and 1GB RAM, will stream the Android and Linux boot path from a TF card quickly and smoothly.
Display and video interfaces include a DVP camera interface, an HDMI interface and a LCD interface designed to work with multiple devices. The NanoPi 2 has a Wi-Fi AP6212 and a Bluetooth chip, 802.11 b / g / n, Ethernet and Gbps, and two USB Port. system-boot inthis board is supported by a microSD card.
- SoC: Allwinner H5, Quad-core 64-bit high-performance Cortex A53
- System memory: 1GB DDR3 RAM
- Save: 8GB eMMC
- Network: Gbps Ethernet
- WiFi: 802.11b / g / n
- Bluetooth: 4.0 dual mode
- 2 USB hosts
- A microSD slot that can be used to boot the system or store information in a memory.
- HDMI connection: an HDMI 1.4A Type A number
- Input / Output Audio: 5 pins with 2.0 mm header pin
- Power Input: Micro USB
- 4-pin serial dial with pin headers 2.54 mm
- GPIO1: Twenty-four 2.5-inch 2.5-pin dual-row UART, SPI, I2C and IO pins.
- GPIO2: Twelve 2.54mm pins including USB, IR receiver, I2S and IO
- Dimensions: 40 * 52mm
- Power: 5V / 2A