PL2303 USB to TTL/USB-TTL/STC Converter - Microcontroller Programmer
- +100 6 % $0.66
- +300 9 % $0.64
- +500 10 % $0.63
- +1000 13 % $0.61
The PL2303 USB to TTL Converter Module is a versatile and compact interface module that facilitates communication between a computer and microcontrollers or other serial devices. Operating at a voltage range of 4V to 5.25V, this module offers a flexible solution for TTL-level serial communication. It supports a wide range of baud rates, from 70 bps to 12 Mbps, making it suitable for various applications. With dual voltage output options (3.3V and 5V) and multiple output interfaces, it simplifies the connection between your computer and target device. Its thumb drive-like form factor ensures convenience and portability.
Specificatoins of PL2303 USB to TTL/USB-TTL/STC Converter - Microcontroller Programmer:
- Operating Voltage: 4V to 5.25V.
- Baud Rate: Supports baud rates from 70 bps to 12 Mbps
- Output Voltage: Dual voltage output (3.3V and 5V).
- Output Interfaces: TXD, RXD, GND, 5V, 3.3V.
- Size: 50mm x 14mm.
- Shape: Resembles a thumb drive
Features of PL2303 USB to TTL/USB-TTL/STC Converter - Microcontroller Programmer:
- Wide Operating Voltage Range: Operates within a voltage range of 4V to 5.25V.
- Flexible Baud Rate: Supports a broad range of baud rates, accommodating various communication needs.
- Dual Voltage Output: Offers both 3.3V and 5V output options for compatibility with different devices.
- Multiple Output Interfaces: Includes TXD, RXD, GND, 5V, and 3.3V interfaces for versatile connections.
- Compact and Portable: The module's thumb drive-like shape enhances portability and ease of use.
- Usage Tip:
- Ensure that you select the appropriate voltage (3.3V or 5V) based on the requirements of your target device.
- Make sure to install the required driver for this product on your system
- Carefully connect the module to prevent damage to the USB port or target device.
Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000 (Microsoft Certified WHQL Drivers) driver link: http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowProduct.aspx?p_id=225&pcid=41
Mac OS 8/9, OS X (supports latest Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion) driver link: http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowProduct.aspx?p_id=229&pcid=41
Android Java Driver Library (requires Android 3.2 and above with USB Host or OTG) driver link: http://www.prolific.com.tw/US/ShowProduct.aspx?p_id=229&pcid=41
Android device must support USB Host API: http://developer.android.com/guide/topics/connectivity/usb/host.html