- +100 6 % $0.75
- +300 9 % $0.73
- +500 11 % $0.71
- +1000 13 % $0.70
The CH340G USB to TTL Converter is a compact and versatile device used to interface between USB-equipped computers and microcontrollers, single-board computers, or other serial devices that use TTL-level serial communication. It is equipped with the CH340G USB-to-serial bridge chip, making it an essential tool for programming and debugging various embedded systems, including Arduino boards and other microcontroller-based projects. This converter enables bi-directional communication between a computer and the target device, facilitating tasks like programming firmware, troubleshooting, and data transfer.
Specificatoins of CH340G USB to TTL Converter:
- CH340G Chip: Features the CH340G USB-to-serial bridge chip for data conversion.
- USB Interface: Standard USB-A connector for connection to a computer or USB hub.
- TTL Interface: TTL-level UART (Universal Asynchronous Receiver-Transmitter) connectors, including TX (Transmit), RX (Receive)
- Supports various voltage levels, including 3.3V and 5V TTL, (depending on which pin the VCC is connected to.)
- Drivers: May require installation of CH340G drivers on the host computer, which are commonly available for major operating systems.
- Support USB1.1 or USB2.0/USB3.0 for communication.
- Pin: 6 Pin
- Dimensions: 33mm x 16mm
Features of CH340G USB to TTL Converter:
- USB to TTL Conversion: Facilitates USB-to-serial communication, bridging the gap between computers and microcontrollers.
- Versatile Voltage Compatibility: Supports various TTL voltage levels, making it compatible with a wide range of microcontrollers and devices.
- Driver Availability: Drivers for the CH340G chip are commonly available for major operating systems, ensuring ease of use.
- The CH340G is a good replacement for PL2303 chip and is specialized for the STC microcontroller download DVD/ hard disk/router/GPS upgrade, compatible with ARDUINO, RASPBERRY PI, AVR, PIC, 8051, etc.
- Usage Tip:
- Ensure you install the appropriate CH340G drivers on your computer before using the USB to TTL converter. Pay attention to the voltage levels to match your target device's requirements (e.g., 3.3V or 5V).
- Be cautious while connecting and disconnecting the converter to prevent damage to the USB port and connected devices. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines for proper voltage selection and usage to avoid any electrical issues.
Driver : https://www.arduined.eu/files/CH341SER.zip