Orange Pi Zero H2 Quad Core 512MB Development Board
Availability: In stock
Zero is the single-player open-source computer. This product can work with Android 4.4, Ubuntu, Debian, Rasberry Pi Image. The SoC has AllWinner H3 and 256MB / 512MB of DDR3 SDRAM (512MB version of the standard version).
- Processor: H2 Quad-core Cortex-A7 H.265 / HEVC 1080P.
- GPU Unit: Mali400MP2 GPU @ 600MHz - Supports OpenGL ES 2.0
- SDRAM memory: 256MB / 512MB DDR3 shared with GPU
- Save: TF card (Max 32GB) / Spi Flash
- On-board network: 10 / 100M Ethernet RJ45 with POE with dual shutdown mode
- WiFi: XR819, IEEE 802.11 b / g / n
- Audio Input: MIC
- Video output: Supports external range using 13 pins
- Power Supply: USB input OTG input power supply.
- USB 2.0: A USB OTG, a USB 2.0 host
- 26 pin headers, compatible with the B + footprint
- 13 pin headers, with 2 usb inputs, IR pin, audio (MIC, AV)
- With power buttons
- Power indicator LEDs and status
- Supported operating systems: Android, Lubuntu, Debian, Raspbian
- Dimensions: 48 * 46 mm
- Weight: 26 g
Write Your Own Review