Arduino UNO CH340G (Clone to Arduino UNO R3)
- +25 4 % $3.35
- +100 6 % $3.28
- +300 9 % $3.20
- +500 11 % $3.13
- +1000 13 % $3.05
Arduino Uno CH340 is the clone one of the latest version of Arduino Uno with an onboard CH340G USB-serial converter chip. Even there are some little differences respect to original one, it is almost the same in terms of usage and software. This provides you a cheaper opportunity to get started with Arduino boards.The microcontroller model of this board is the same as the original one (Atmega328). The only difference between microcontrollers is their package. The original one has a DIP package but the clone one has SMD package microcontroller.Despite being a clone one, there is a pin group (4x GND, 2x 5 V, 2x 3.3 V, 1x RX/TX, 1x SCL/SDA) near to the crystal oscillator and there are external pin holes allow you to solder male headers on the board too.CH340G USB driver needs a special driver.The main difference of this board is having 12 - extra pin holes on-board. These pins are RX/TX, SCL/SDA, 3.3V / 5 V, and ground pins that are not found enough on the original board. You may use these pins by soldering external male or female headers.On the latest clone boards of Arduino, the USB CH340G serial converter has been used instead of standard 16u2 or FTDI chip on the original UNO.
Specificatoins of Arduino UNO CH340G (Clone to Arduino UNO R3):
- Microcontroller: ATmega328P
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (of which 0.5 KB is used by the bootloader)
- SRAM: 2 KB
- EEPROM: 1 KB
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- UART: 1 (via CH340G USB-to-serial converter)
- I2C and SPI interfaces
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage: 7-12V (recommended)
- USB Interface: CH340G USB-to-serial converter
- Dimensions: 68.6mm x 53.4mm
Features of Arduino UNO CH340G (Clone to Arduino UNO R3):
- Affordable and Accessible: The Arduino UNO CH340G offers a cost-effective option for beginners to start their exploration of electronics and programming without compromising functionality.
- ATmega328P Microcontroller: Powered by the versatile ATmega328P microcontroller, the board provides ample processing power for a wide range of projects.
- USB-to-Serial Converter (CH340G): The integrated CH340G converter enables easy USB connectivity for programming and communication with a computer, eliminating the need for an external programmer.
- Arduino IDE Compatibility: Fully compatible with the Arduino IDE, the board allows users to leverage the vast Arduino ecosystem, libraries, and resources to streamline development.
- Digital and Analog I/O: A generous number of digital and analog pins provide flexibility for connecting various sensors, actuators, and external components.
- PWM Output: Six PWM-capable pins facilitate control of devices requiring variable voltage levels, such as servos and LEDs.
- Expandability: The I2C and SPI interfaces enable seamless communication with a wide range of external devices, including sensors, displays, and other microcontrollers.
- Versatile Power Supply: With a recommended input voltage range of 7-12V, the board can be powered via USB, an external power supply, or a battery pack.
- Breadboard-Friendly Design: The compact form factor and standard pin layout make the board compatible with breadboards, simplifying prototyping and experimentation.
- Learning Resource: The Arduino UNO CH340G is an excellent learning tool for individuals looking to enhance their skills in electronics, programming, and microcontroller-based projects.