Arduino UNO R3 (Clone)
Arduino UNO R3 (Clone) is the best board to get started with electronics and coding as same as the Italian version but with a reasonable price. If this is your first experience with electronics and coding, this board is the most robust board you can start playing with.
First of all, Arduino Uno (Clone) is the same as the Italian version. It consists of a microcontroller board utilizing the ATmega328P. It has 14 digital input/output pins (including 6 pins functioning as PWM outputs). In addition, 6 analog inputs, also 16 MHz quartz crystal. Also, it has a USB connector for easy connection to computers for programming. In addition, a power jack, an ICSP header and a reset button. Also, it contains everything to support the microcontroller. Just connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with an AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. Hence, the only difference is that this board is made in China.
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
- Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
- DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
- Flash Memory: 32 KB (ATmega328) of which 0.5 KB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 2 KB (ATmega328)
- EEPROM: 1 KB (ATmega328)
- Clock Speed: 16 MHz
- 1.The product is used for learning and test Code. It's Prohibited for any other purpose.
- 2.Suit for people above 18 year's old with 1 year electronic diy experience. Or use it correctly under the guidance of electronic specializer.
- 3.Please wear anti-static gloves or bracelet when operate electronic products. Please keep it in anti-static bag when not use it. Please keep it out of reach of children.