WaveShare RP2040 MCU Board, With 1.28inch Round LCD, Accelerometer and Gyroscope Sensor
Explore the next level of interactive projects with the WaveShare RP2040 MCU Board 1.28inch Round LCD with Accelerometer and Gyroscope Sensor. This development board is a fusion of functionality and aesthetics, featuring the Raspberry Pi RP2040 microcontroller with a dual-core ARM Cortex-M0+ processor running up to 133MHz. It's not just about processing power; it also packs 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of Flash memory. The highlight is its 1.28-inch round LCD, offering a 240x240 pixel resolution that brings a sleek, modern display to your projects. The integrated accelerometer and gyroscope sensor open up possibilities for motion tracking and orientation-based applications, making it an ideal choice for wearable devices, gaming controllers, and educational tools.
The WaveShare RP2040 MCU Board 1.28inch Round LCD with Accelerometer and Gyroscope Sensor is designed to accelerate development with its sensor integration and display features. Programmers can write code in either C/C++ or MicroPython, providing flexibility for various expertise levels. The board includes a Type-C USB port for power and connectivity, ensuring fast data transfer and ease of programming. With additional I/O options including I2C, SPI, and UART, alongside GPIO pins for further expansion, this MCU board is a powerhouse for creators aiming to build sophisticated and interactive gadgets with a compact and visually appealing interface.
Specification of WaveShare RP2040 MCU Board 1.28inch Round LCD with Accelerometer and Gyroscope Sensor:
RP2040-LCD-1.28 is a low-cost, high-performance MCU board designed by Waveshare. Tiny size with onboard 1.28inch LCD round display, Li-ion battery recharge manager, 6-axis sensor (3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope) and so on, adapting all GPIO and Debug pins, which makes it easy for you to develop and integrate it into products quickly.
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- Type-C connector, keeps it up to date, easier to use
- Onboard 1.28inch 240×240 pixels 65K colorful IPS LCD display for clear color pictures
- Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, suitable for mobile devices
- All GPIO pins are adapted through 1.27 pitch female headers (There are 30 pins in total, but some pins have been connected to the internal circuit, please refer to the wiki for details when multiplexing)
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 4 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support