USB to USB Type-B (Printer) Converter Cable - 30cm ( for Arduino Board)
|+100 3 % $0.30|
|+500 6 % $0.29|
|+1000 10 % $0.28|
|+5000 13 % $0.27|
|+10000 13 % $0.27|
This is a cable for Arduino Mega and Uno (USB A to MINI B), you can use it to connect Arduino Uno, Arduino Mega 2560 or any board with the USB female A port of your computer. This is a standard issue USB 2.0 cable. the kind that’s usually used for printers, Arduino, etc. Compatible with most SFE designed USB boards as well as USB Arduino boards like the Uno. It is very important to understand the cheap USB cables or faulty USB cables may harm your Printers and cause errors again and again while printing important data. For the error-free and long life of your printers, you must use high-quality USB A to B printer cables.
- Color: As shown in the images
- USB Type: Type-A to Type-B
- Fully compatible with the PC.
- Molded strain relief and PVC over molding to ensure a lifetime of error-free data transmissions.
- Aluminum under mold shield helps meet FCC requirements on KMI/RFI interference.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/FRI interference.
Write Your Own Review