TowerPro MG996R 55G High Torque Digital Servo
This is the upgraded model of the MG995 servo. MG996r is a high quality, high torque servo motor for all your robotics and RC needs. This servo is specially made for use in Hexapods, RC airplanes, fixed-wing airplanes, helicopters, robotics, mini robot, mini manipulator and grippers, etc. Easily available libraries make is easy to use this servo motor in you project. This motor generates a massive 15kg.cm torque. We have carefully selected this servo motor for the best quality and performance among the numerous similar motors available in the market.
It comes in a standard 3 pin connector. It is simple and easy to control. It can be directly used with an Arduino and uses only digital input/output pin.
- Servo Size: 41mm x 20 x 43mm
- Weight: 55g
- Metal gear high torque
- Double ball bearing design
- Stall Torque: 4.8V - 13kg/cm, 6.0V - 15kg/cm
- No Load Operating Speed: 4.8V - 0.17sec/60°, 6.0V - 0.14sec/60°
- Dead band width: 5 microseconds
- Operating voltage: 4.8V - 6V
- Temperature range: 0°- 55°
- 30cm 3pin connector wire