- +100 5 % $1.85
- +300 7 % $1.81
- +500 9 % $1.78
- +1000 10 % $1.75
Servo motors are rotary or linear actuators that provide us with the accuracy of angular or linear control of position, speed and acceleration. These motors consist of a suitable motor coupled with a sensor to transmit feedback.
This model does not have a lock when the servo is turned off and can rotate continuously.
Features of TowerPro MG90S 9G Metal Gear Servo:
- Dimensions: 22.8mm x 12.2mm x 28.5mm
- Operating Speed (4.8V no load): 0.1sec / 60 degrees
- Operating Speed (6V no load): 0.08sec / 60 degrees
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 1.8 kg / cm
- Stall Torque (6V): 2.2 kg / cm
- Temperature Range: -30 to +60 Degree C
- Dead Band Width: 5usec
- Operating Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0 Volts