TP4056 Micro USB 5V 1A Lithium Battery Charging Module with Current Protection - Pack of 2
|+100 6 % $0.47|
|+500 8 % $0.46|
|+1000 12 % $0.44|
|+5000 14 % $0.43|
|+10000 18 % $0.41|
1. Charge the module Linear charging.
2. Current- 1A adjustable.
3. Charge precision- 1.5%.
4. Input voltage- 4.5V-5.5V.
5. Full charge voltage- 4.2V.
6. Led indicator- red is charging Green is full charged.
7. Interface- micro USB input.
8. Work temperature- -10 to +85.
9. reversed polarity- NO.
10.Size- small about 26mm x 17mm
1. Ampere meter can only be connected to 5V input end of the module.
2. It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAh, current of 400 is enough.
3. The connection wire should not be too thick.
4. Make sure the connect point is good.
5. If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2V, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is protection function, auto-Subtract the charging current to avoid burn damage to the chip.
6. NO Reveral polarity.
How to use:
1. Micro USB is connected to the phone charger
2. Li-Ion battery pole is connected to B + and B-
3. Electrical loads such as lights, toys, mobile phones, etc., connected to the OUT + and out-, so that over current protection and over-discharge function. When bypassed directly to B + and B- The protection function will not work and could potentially damage the Li-Ion battery.
Write Your Own Review