- +100 7 % $0.56
- +300 8 % $0.55
- +500 10 % $0.54
- +1000 13 % $0.52
Ships in 2-3 business days, then:
Free delivery in 10-15 days by YunExpress on orders over $35.
Free delivery in 5-7 days by DHL on orders over $200.
More shipping info
Interfacing Capacitive Touch Sensor HTTM Series with Arduino
1. No mechanical parts, no wear, unlimited life, and reduced post-maintenance costs;
2. The sensing part can be placed behind any insulating layer (usually glass or plastic material), and it is easy to make a keyboard sealed with the surrounding environment to prevent moisture and water;
3. The panel pattern can be freely designed, the size and shape of the button can be arbitrarily designed, and the characters, trademarks, and perspective windows can be arbitrarily matched to make the overall sense of the product stronger;
4. Compared with physical buttons, touch buttons are less susceptible to damage;
5. The output of the adjustment signal can be latched or level-maintained by modifying the resistor on the back side (see 3.3.2).
6. +2.7V ~ +6V wide voltage input range, +3.3V signal output, can be directly used to drive relays, optocouplers, LED lights and other originals;
7. -30 ~ +70 ° C operating temperature range;
8. Touch sensitive, no lag, delay, flicker and other adverse reactions;
9. Built-in anti-interference algorithm with excellent anti-interference performance.
Write Your Own Review