0.36" DC 0-30V 2-Wire Digital Voltmeter Display Module - Red
|+100 8 % $0.69|
|+300 11 % $0.67|
|+500 13 % $0.65|
|+1000 16 % $0.63|
The 0.36" DC 0-30V 3-Wire Digital Voltmeter Display Module in red is a compact and easy-to-read voltage measurement solution. This module is designed to display voltage readings in the range of 0 to 30V, making it suitable for a wide range of voltage monitoring applications. The red LED display offers clear visibility and is commonly used in projects where real-time voltage information is required.
Specificatoins of 0.36" DC 0-30V 2-Wire Digital Voltmeter Display Module - Red:
- Display Type: Digital LED display
- Voltage Range: 0-30V DC
- Working Voltage : 3-30V DC
- Display Size: 0.36-inch
- Display Color: Red LED digits
- Wiring: 3-wire connection for power and voltage measurement
- Refresh Rate: 200 (one time)
- Holes for Mounting: 3mm
- Dimensions: 10x14x32 mm
- Cable Length : 20cm
- Weight : 3g
Features of 0.36" DC 0-30V 2-Wire Digital Voltmeter Display Module - Red:
- Voltage Display: Displays voltage readings in the range of 0-30V for monitoring purposes.
- Compact Size: The 0.36-inch display size makes it suitable for projects with limited space.
- Real-Time Monitoring: Provides real-time voltage information for various applications.
- Usage Tip:
- Ensure the module is properly wired to the power source and the voltage being measured. Verify that the power supply voltage is within the module's specified range to ensure accurate readings.
- Avoid exceeding the maximum input voltage range to prevent damage to the module. Handle the module carefully to avoid damaging the display or the connections.
Red Wire: Positive of the Power supply (3V DC to 30V DC)
Black Wire: Negative of the Power supply and also used as the negative of the measurement voltage source
Yellow/White/Blue: Positive of the measurement voltage source
If you connect the measuring and power wires of the module to each other, your measurement range will be reduced to the supply voltage range. In 2-wire models, the connection between the power supply wire and the measuring wire is made on the board. (You can also disconnect them)