- +100 7 % $0.65
- +300 9 % $0.64
- +500 11 % $0.62
- +1000 13 % $0.61
The XL6009 Power Module is a versatile and efficient DC-DC step-up (boost) voltage converter module designed to increase input voltages to higher output levels. With its compact design and high conversion efficiency, the XL6009 module is commonly used to power devices or components that require a higher voltage than the available power source. Equipped with an adjustable output voltage, current limiting, and protection features, this module is well-suited for various applications, such as powering LED displays, motors, sensors, and other electronic circuits.
Specificatoins of XL6009 DC/DC Step-up Boost Power Supply Module:
- Input Voltage Range: 4V - 32V (recommended operating range)
- Output Voltage Range: Up to 35V (adjustable via a potentiometer)
- Maximum Output Current: Typically up to 4A (with appropriate heat sinking)
- Conversion Efficiency: Typically 94% - 96%, depending on input/output conditions
- Switching Frequency: Typically 400kHz
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C
Features of XL6009 DC/DC Step-up Boost Power Supply Module:
- Voltage Boosting: The XL6009 module efficiently increases input voltage levels to provide higher output voltages, enabling versatile power supply options for various components.
- Adjustable Output: The output voltage can be adjusted using an onboard potentiometer, allowing customization to meet specific application requirements.
- High Efficiency: With advanced switching technology, the XL6009 module delivers high conversion efficiency, minimizing energy loss and heat generation.
- Usage Tip:
- Ensure the input voltage is within the specified range and higher than the desired output voltage. Adjust the output voltage using the potentiometer and monitor the module's temperature during operation, particularly when handling higher output currents.
- Exercise caution when working with higher output voltages and currents. Avoid applying voltages beyond the module's maximum input range. Adequately dissipate heat if operating at higher output currents to prevent overheating. Handle the module carefully to prevent short circuits or component damage.