Waveshare RP2040-Plus Based on Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040
Embark on your next DIY electronics project with the Waveshare RP2040-Plus, a robust microcontroller board that extends the capabilities of the standard Raspberry Pi Pico. Powered by the Raspberry Pi RP2040, this board is equipped with a dual-core ARM Cortex-M0+ processor that operates up to 133MHz. With a substantial 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of onboard Flash memory, the RP2040-Plus provides plenty of room for your applications and data storage. This expanded version of the Pico enhances your projects with extra I/O options and increased functionality without sacrificing the compact and accessible design that makes the Pico so appealing.
The Waveshare RP2040-Plus stands out with its added features, including a micro-SD card slot for additional storage options, which is perfect for data logging or multimedia projects. It also offers a pre-soldered header, making it ready to use right out of the box with a breadboard or directly with other components. The board supports both C/C++ and MicroPython programming, appealing to a wide range of skill levels from beginners to advanced users. With an onboard Type-C USB port for power and data, and a comprehensive set of I/O interfaces including I2C, SPI, and UART, the Waveshare RP2040-Plus is a versatile tool for everything from robotics to custom controllers, smart home devices, and more.
Specifications of Waveshare RP2040-Plus Based on Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040:
Need more Flash for Raspberry Pi Pico? Dislike the outdated Micro USB connector? All these problems are solved by our RP2040-Plus now.
As same as Raspberry Pi Pico, it incorporates the RP2040 microcontroller, with dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor running up to 133 MHz, and 26x multi-function GPIO pins.
What's different, it features onboard 4MB/16MB (optional) Flash, USB-C connector, recharge header, and higher current DC-DC chip.
Features of Waveshare RP2040-Plus Based on Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040:
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 4MB/16MB (optional) of on-board Flash memory
- USB-C connector, keeps it up to date, easier to use
- Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, suitable for mobile devices
- Onboard DC-DC chip MP28164, high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip, maximum 2A load current
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support