Waveshare Li-Polymer Battery HAT For Raspberry Pi - 5V Output, Quick Charge
The Li-polymer Battery HAT integrates the SW6106 power bank management chip, providing a 5V regulated power supply to your Raspberry Pi or other 5V devices, from a high-capacity Li-polymer battery. It also charges the battery and supports a bi-directional quick charge.
Compared with the Li-ion Battery HAT, this HAT utilizes a Li-polymer battery with higher capacity, which means longer battery life and higher loads. The HAT size is more suitable for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+/4B.
- Li-ion and Li-po batteries are quite unstable. They may cause fire, personal injury, or property damage if they're not properly recharged or used.
- Do not reversely connect the polarities when recharging or discharging the battery. Do not use an inferior charger/charging panel to recharge the battery.
- Do not mix use old batteries with new ones, and avoid using batteries of different brands.
- When buying Lithium batteries, you should always make sure the battery specification is compatible with the expansion board. Choose batteries from a reliable manufacturer, and ensure the batteries will work stably and safely by aging test.
- Lithium batteries have a limited cycle life. They also deteriorate as time goes by. You should replace them with new ones when the batteries reach their max cycle life, or work over two years.
- Should be placed carefully and properly, keep them away from inflammable and explosive articles, and children, and avoid any safety accident caused by careless storage.
Features of Waveshare Li-Polymer Battery HAT For Raspberry Pi:
- Onboard SW6106 chip, supports bi-directional quick charge, supports multi quick charge protocols like PD/QC/FCP/PE/SFCP
- Lithium battery protection circuitry, provides reverse protection, overcharge protection, and short circuit protection
- Onboard indicators: quick charge, power capacity
- PH 2.0 battery connector, for connecting the 3.7V 3000mA high capacity Li-polymer battery (MSDS certified)
Specifications of Waveshare Li-Polymer Battery HAT For Raspberry Pi:
- Output voltage: 5V
- Charge voltage: 5V
- Applicable battery: 3.7V Li-polymer battery (4.2V when full charged)
- Dimension: 65.0mm × 56.5mm
- Mounting hole size: 3.0mm