Ethernet Shield W5100 R3 for Arduino
This Ethernet shield has built-in W5100 TCP/IP micro processor. It can be connected to Arduino via long-pin female header. Users can easily connect this shield to network via Ethernet library sketch in arduino IDE. This shield supports connection of four sockets at the same time.
In addition, the R3 version has been added with 1.0 standard version output ports comprised of four extra ports, two of them located beside ARFF, another two located beside RESET. this shield carries micro-SD card plot and has network storage function. It is fully compatible with arduino duemilanove, UNO R3 and Mega series. It reserves PoE function.
- Support TCP/IP protocol: TCP, UDP, ICMP, IPv4 ARP, IGMP, PPPoE and Ethernet
- Built-in 10BaseT/100BaseTX Ethernet physical layer
- Support automatic communication handshaking(full duplex and half duplex), Support automatic
- MDI/MDIX, automatically revise signal polarity
- Support ADSL connection (support PAP/CHAP certification mode in PPPoE protocol), Support
- simultaneous operation of four independent port
- 3.3V operating voltage; I/O port can stand 5V voltage. Support SPI interface