VL53L1X Laser Ranging Sensor Module
|+25 4 % $4.75|
|+100 6 % $4.65|
|+300 8 % $4.54|
|+500 10 % $4.44|
|+1000 12 % $4.34|
The VL53L1X is an advanced time-of-flight (ToF) laser ranging sensor that is a miniature ToF sensor with an accurate measurement range of up to 4 m and a fast measurement frequency of up to 50 Hz. This is an upgrade version of previously available VL53L0X sensors which can measure distances upto 2 meters only.
It is available in a miniature reflowable package with integrated SPAD receive array, 940 The nm stealth Class1 laser emitter, physical infrared filters and optics provide optimum ranging performance in a variety of ambient lighting conditions and offer a variety of hood window options. Unlike traditional infrared sensors, the VL53L1X uses STToF technology to measure absolute distances regardless of target color and reflectivity. It is also possible to program the size of the ROI on the receiving array, thereby allowing the sensor FoV to be reduced.
- This sensor is upgrade version of VL53L0X.
- Range: 4cm to 4 m
- I2C communication
- voltage: 3.3 - 5V
- Transmitter: 940 nm invisible laser (the Class1) the SPAD (Single Photon Avalanche Diode) receive array, a lens with integrated low-power microcontroller, running the Advanced Digital firmware
- Fast and Accurate Long Range Ranging distance Measurements Up to 400 cm
- Up to 50 Hz Ranging Frequency
- Typical Full Field of View (FoV): 27° Receiveable
- Programmable Region of Interest on the Array ( ROI) size allows sensor FoV to reduce the programmable ROI position on the receive array, providing host multi-zone operation control
- Shutdown and interrupt pins
- Voltage: 3.3-5v
- Communication interface: I2C interface (up to 400 kHz)
- Distance: 4cm-4m
- Dimension: 4.9x2.5x1.56 mm
- Weight: 10 g
- VL53L1X is used for distance measurement whatever the target color and reflectance, achieves better ant interference capability.
- VCC: 3.3V/5V power input
- GND: ground
- SDA: I2C data pin
- SCL: I2C clock pin
- SHUT: shutdown control, connects to IO pin
- INT: interrupt output, connects to IO pin