TowerPro Mini Servo SG-90 9G Servo
The TP SG90 is similar in size and weight to the Hitec HS-55, and is a good choice for most park flyers and helicopters. Hobbyists from around the world has used the SG90 on famous planes like GWS Slow Stick, E-Flite Airplanes, Great Planes, Thunder Tiger, Align, EDF jets and more. If you are looking for a servo that won't break your arm or leg, this is the perfect choice for you!
The TP SG90 servo weighs 0.32 ounces (9.0 grams). Total weight with wire and connector is 0.37 ounces (10.6 grams).
The TP SG90 has the universal "S" type connector that fits most receivers, including Futaba, JR, GWS, Cirrus, Blue Bird, Blue Arrow, Corona, Berg and Hitec.
The wire colors are Red = Battery(+) Brown = Battery(-) Orange = Signal
- Dimensions (L x W x H) = 0.86 x 0.45 x 1.0 inch (22.0 x 11.5 x 27 mm)
- Weight = 0.32 ounces (9 grams)
- Weight with wire and connecter = 0.37 ounce (10.6 grams)
- Stall Torque at 4.8 volts = 16.7 oz/in (1.2 kg/cm)
- Operating Voltage = 4.0 to 7.2 volts
- Operating Speed at 4.8 volts (no load) = 0.12 sec/ 60 degrees
- Connector Wire Length = 9.75 inches (248 mm)
- Universal "S" type connector fits most receivers