P52 Liquid Water Level Sensor
The basis of the work of the water level sensors or, in other words, the vertical hover sensor is very simple. The floating on this sensor by moving its pipe, depending on the amount of water, can play the role of the switch in the circuit. Based on the magnetic field and the magnetic system in the pipe, the internal switch will open or close. The internal switch is of the reed switch type.
- Alert or control the level of fluids
- Measuring the level of fluids
- Enclosure level monitoring
- Can be used in water, coffee, water-fogging fans, etc.
- Switching power: 10W / 50W
- Switching voltage: DC220V AC140V / DC220V AC250V
- Switching current: 0.5A / 1A
- Output signal: SPST NO / NC, SPDT
- Working temperature: -20 ~ 80 ºC
- Dimensions: 78 * 24 (length * diameter of float) mm