MCU-680 BME680 Temperature Humidity Pressure Sensor Module
The sensor can measure humidity with an accuracy of ± 3%, atmospheric pressure ± 1 hPa, and temperature with an accuracy of ± 1.0 ° C. Since the pressure changes with height and this sensor measures it very accurately, it can be used as an altimeter with an accuracy of ± 1 meter.
The sensor also allows the determination of volatile organic compounds (VOC) in the air, so it can be used to monitor gases and alcohols, such as: ethyl alcohol, carbon monoxide - “CO” (carbon monoxide, carbon monoxide, carbon monoxide) and measure air quality . At the same time, the sensor cannot measure the content of a specific gas or alcohol, since it gives the value of the total content of VOC compounds in the air.
- Working voltage: 1.7V3.6V
- Working temperature: -40 ? ~ + 85 ?
- Communication interface: 12C (up to 3.4 MHz) and SPI (3 and 4 wires, up to 10 MHz)
- Humidity, pressure and gas sensors can be enabled / disabled individually
- The current consumption at 1 Hz humidity and temperature is 2.1 LA, the current consumption at 1 Hz pressure and temperature is 3.1 LA, and the current consumption at 1 Hz humidity, pressure and temperature is 3.7 LA
- Gas sensor parameters: response time (33-63%) <1s (for new sensors) power consumption in ultra-low power mode <0.1 mA output data processing direct indoor air quality (IAQ) index output humidity sensor parameters: response time (0 -83%) ~ 8s
- Accuracy tolerance ± 396r ..
- Hysteresis ± 1.5% r.h.
- Pin definition
- vCC: Power supply is positive
- GND: ground
- SCL: 12C / SP1 clock line
- SDA: 12C / SP! Data cable
- sDO: SPI data cable
- CS: SPI1 slave enable