LM2596 DC-DC Adjustable Step Down Buck Voltage Regulator Module With Display
- +100 7 % $1.16
- +300 10 % $1.13
- +500 12 % $1.10
- +1000 14 % $1.07
The LM2596 Step-Down Regulator Module with Voltage Display is an enhanced version of the LM2596 module, featuring an integrated LED voltage display. This module retains all the functionalities of the standard LM2596 module while adding the convenience of real-time voltage monitoring.
Specificatoins of LM2596 DC-DC Adjustable Step Down Buck Voltage Regulator Module With Display:
- Type: Step-Down Voltage Regulator Module with Voltage Display
- Model: LM2596
- Maximum Output Current: 3A
- Input Voltage Range: 4.5V to 40V DC
- Output Voltage Range: 1.5V to 35V DC (Adjustable)
- Output Power: 15W maximum
- Adjustable Output: Yes
- Efficiency: Typically 92% (depends on input/output voltage difference and load)
- Switching Frequency: Typically 150 kHz
- Size: 67mm x 37mm x 15mm L x W x H)
- Protection Features: Over-temperature, Over-current, Short Circuit Protection (Some models may have these features)
- Output Ripple: Typically 30mV (varies by model)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to +85°C (varies by model)
- Connection: Screw Terminals or Pins for Input and Output
- Cooling Method: Natural convection (no built-in fan)
- Mounting: Screw holes for secure attachment
- Conversion Type: Step-Down (Buck)
- Voltage Display: Integrated LED voltage display
- Display Range: 0V to 40V
- Display Precision: Typically 0.1V
- Touch the key to switch measuring input or output voltage, and has a light show which is being measured voltages
- Power off memory function, show that road after power voltage values measured for the last time
- Press the touch button for 3 seconds to turn off LED display, touch the button again to turn on the LED display
Features of LM2596 DC-DC Adjustable Step Down Buck Voltage Regulator Module With Display:
- Voltage Regulation: This module is designed for step-down voltage regulation, efficiently converting higher input voltages into lower, adjustable output voltages.
- Maximum Output Current: It can deliver a maximum output current of 3A, suitable for powering various electronic components and circuits.
- Input Voltage Range: The LM2596 can accept input voltages ranging from 4.5V to 40V, making it compatible with a variety of power sources.
- Adjustable Output: The output voltage is adjustable via the module's potentiometer, allowing you to set specific voltage levels for your project.
- Efficiency: With a typical efficiency of 92%, this module minimizes power losses during voltage conversion, which is essential for power-sensitive applications.
- Switching Frequency: The module typically operates at a switching frequency of around 150 kHz.
- Protection Features: Some models of the LM2596 module may incorporate protection mechanisms, such as over-temperature, over-current, and short-circuit protection.
- Output Ripple: The module typically produces a low output ripple of around 30mV, ensuring a stable and clean power supply for sensitive electronics.
- Operating Temperature Range: The operating temperature range may vary by model, but it is generally designed to operate in a wide range from -40°C to +85°C, suitable for various environments.
- Connection: The module features screw terminals or pins for easy and secure connection to input and output power sources.
- Cooling Method: Cooling is achieved through natural convection, and the module doesn't have a built-in fan.
- Mounting: Screw holes are provided for secure attachment to your project or enclosure.
- Voltage Display: An integrated LED voltage display allows real-time monitoring of the output voltage. The display typically covers a range from 0V to 40V with a precision of around 0.1V.
- The LM2596 Step-Down Regulator Module with Voltage Display is commonly used in various applications, including:
- Power Supply Design: Building adjustable voltage power supplies for electronics projects.
- Battery Charging: Regulating charging voltages for batteries.
- Solar Power Systems: Adjusting solar panel output voltages for charging batteries or powering devices.
- LED Lighting: Controlling LED driver voltages for lighting applications.
- Motor Control: Adjusting motor drive voltages for precise control.
Adjust the output voltage carefully using the potentiometer to meet your specific voltage needs.
Ensure proper heat dissipation and cooling, especially when operating the module near its maximum current and voltage limits.
When adjusting the output voltage, if attempting to match the input voltage, turn the potentiometer until the value changes. Note that the potentiometer can typically be turned around 20-40 times to cover its full range of adjustment.
Be cautious when working with higher input voltages, and ensure the output voltage is within safe limits for your components.
Follow safety precautions when handling and connecting power sources to the module to prevent electrical hazards.