0.95" 96x64 SPI OLED Display Module
OLED?s basic structure consists of organic materials positioned between the cathode and the anode, which is composed of electric conductive transparent Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The organic materials comprise a multi-layered thin film, which includes the Hole-Transporting Layer (HTL), Emission Layer (EML) and the Electron-Transporting Layer (ETL). By applying the appropriate electric voltage, holes and electrons are injected into the EML from the anode and the cathode, respectively. The holes and electrons combine inside the EML to form excitons, after which electroluminescence occurs. The transfer material, emission layer material and choice of the electrode are the key factors that determine the quality of OLED components.
- Main Driver: SSD1331
- 0.95 inch Colorful OLED
- Draw speed is responsive
- Easy to Set Up: Easy to work with and requires no soldering for the header pins
- Product description
- Pin Description?
- A simplified manufacturing process compared to TFT-LC
- Self-emitting light, in contrast to the required backlight for TFT-LCD
- High luminosity
- Lightweight and thin
- Capable of wide viewing angles
- Low operating voltage and power consumption
- Quick response
- Wide range of operating temperatures (-40c to 85c)