Arduino Data Logging Recorder Shield
Arduino Data Logger Shield which is designed to use with Arduino UNO, Due, Leonardo, ADK or Mega R3.
The Shield is completely assembled and comes with Stackable Headers so that further Shields can be added. The button cell for buffering the real-time clock is also included.
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards.
- SD-Card Reader (compatible with Arduino SD-Library, chipSelect = 10)
- Battery-backed real-time clock with DS1307 IC (Compatible with DS1307RTC Library)
- Prototyping Area
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- The onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run
- Size: 68x53x23mm (approx)