ESP8266 Proto Adapter Board for ESP-07, ESP-08, ESP-12 - Pack of 5
|+100 7 % $0.70|
|+300 9 % $0.68|
|+500 11 % $0.67|
|+1000 13 % $0.65|
The Adapter Board for ESP-07, ESP-08, and ESP-12 is a convenient and versatile solution for interfacing ESP8266 Wi-Fi modules in the ESP-07, ESP-08, and ESP-12 series. This pack includes five adapter boards, each designed to simplify the integration of these modules into your projects. These adapter boards are particularly useful when working with ESP8266-based IoT (Internet of Things) and Wi-Fi projects.
Specificatoins of ESP8266 Proto Adapter Board for ESP-07, ESP-08, ESP-12:
- Compatibility: Designed for ESP-07, ESP-08, and ESP-12 series Wi-Fi modules.
- LDO Place: Features a reserved LDO (Low Drop-Out) voltage regulator position on the back of the board, allowing you to add an LDO for stable voltage supply if needed.
- Resistors: Contains a 10K resistor between CHPD (Chip Enable) and VCC (Voltage Common Collector) to enable the chip, a 10K resistor between GPIO2 and GND for proper operation, and GPIO15 is connected to GND to facilitate normal flash boot mode.
- Size: 27mm x 30mm x 1.8mm (Length x Width x Height).
- Quantity: This pack includes five adapter boards, providing flexibility for multiple projects.
Features of ESP8266 Proto Adapter Board for ESP-07, ESP-08, ESP-12:
- Compatibility: Designed specifically for ESP8266 Wi-Fi modules in the ESP-07, ESP-08, and ESP-12 series.
- LDO Position: The presence of a reserved LDO position allows for the addition of a voltage regulator if a stable voltage supply is required.
- Resistor Configuration: Onboard resistors facilitate proper operation of the ESP8266 module.
- Multiple Boards: The pack includes five adapter boards, making it cost-effective and suitable for multiple projects.
- Usage Tip:
- Carefully connect the ESP8266 module to the adapter board, ensuring that the pins align correctly.
- Double-check the resistor configurations to ensure the ESP8266 operates as intended.
- Take precautions when handling and connecting the ESP8266 module and adapter board to avoid damage.
- Ensure proper power supply and voltage levels to prevent any issues with the ESP8266 module.
- The ESP8266 series module is based on an ESP8266 WiFi module and one and more peripheral board. The ESP8266 boards are WIFI Arduino shield boards with a 160MHz, 32bit self processor and TCP/IP protocol, that can add Wi-Fi communication capability to the Arduino and microcontroller boards and also supporting the APSD and VOIP protocol. The ESP8266 module has enough processing capability and storage to be added with other simple boards with at least expansion up-front and minimum loading during runtime. The ESP8266 development board is interfaced with other boards through the I2C, UART, and SPI serial communication protocol. Communication with ESP8266 and its configuration is performed through the "AT Command" instructions. The ESP8266 can incorporate with another simple usual board such as this micro switchboard, the sensor boards, driver boards, and so on, to add WIFI capability to these boards. So all the ESP8266 boards have uniform interfaces includes GPIO, I2C, UART, and SPI serial communication header pins.