WaveShare RP2040-LCD-0.96 MCU Board with LCD Based on Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040
Unleash your creativity with the WaveShare RP2040-LCD-0.96 MCU Board, a feature-packed development platform that combines the power of the Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 microcontroller with the convenience of an integrated LCD display. This board is built around the potent dual-core ARM Cortex-M0+ processor, running at a clock speed of up to 133MHz, and comes with 264KB of SRAM and 2MB of onboard Flash memory. The standout feature is its 0.96-inch color LCD, which boasts a resolution of 160x80 pixels, perfect for displaying data, menus, or simple graphics directly on your device.
Designed for both hobbyists and professionals, the WaveShare RP2040-LCD-0.96 MCU Board is versatile and user-friendly. It supports programming in C/C++ and MicroPython, catering to a wide range of developers. The board provides a wealth of connectivity options, including I2C, SPI, and UART interfaces, as well as multiple GPIO pins. Its Type-C USB port enables quick data transfer and board programming. Whether you're developing a wearable, designing a custom user interface, or prototyping an IoT gadget, this MCU board with its handy LCD is a compact and powerful solution for bringing your digital projects to life.
Specifications of WaveShare RP2040-LCD-0.96 MCU Board with LCD Based on Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040:
RP2040-LCD-0.96 is a low-cost, high-performance Pico-like MCU board with flexible digital interfaces. It incorporates Raspberry Pi's RP2040 microcontroller chip, as same as the one on Raspberry Pi Pico. For software development, either Raspberry Pi's C/C++ SDK, or the MicroPython is available, which makes it easy for you to get started, and integrate it into end products quickly.
In additional, there're also onboard 0.96inch IPS display, Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, and high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip.
Features of WaveShare RP2040-LCD-0.96 MCU Board with LCD Based on Raspberry Pi Pico RP2040 :
- RP2040 microcontroller chip designed by Raspberry Pi in the United Kingdom
- Dual-core Arm Cortex M0+ processor, flexible clock running up to 133 MHz
- 264KB of SRAM, and 2MB of on-board Flash memory
- USB-C connector, keeps it up to date, easier to use
- 0.96inch 160×80 pixels 65K colorful IPS LCD display
- Lithium battery recharge/discharge header, suitable for mobile devices
- Onboard DC-DC chip MP28164, high efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip, maximum 2A load current
- Castellated module allows soldering direct to carrier boards (there should be dedicated cut-out for embedding the bottom components)
- USB 1.1 with device and host support
- Low-power sleep and dormant modes
- Drag-and-drop programming using mass storage over USB
- 26 × multi-function GPIO pins
- 2 × SPI, 2 × I2C, 2 × UART, 3 × 12-bit ADC, 16 × controllable PWM channels
- Accurate clock and timer on-chip
- Temperature sensor
- Accelerated floating-point libraries on-chip
- 8 × Programmable I/O (PIO) state machines for custom peripheral support