TTGO T-Display ESP32 Wi-Fi Bluetooth Development Board
Availability: In stock
- Made of high quality material, sturdy and durable.
- It supports WiFi/Bluetooth, onboard with 1.44-inch TFT display, 2-channel touch button, supports TF card reading and writing, comes with 1W speaker, also can play PCM music.
- Onboard CP2102 stable USB to TTL chip to ensure normal communication of the serial port.
- Equipped with automatic download, there is no need to manually switch the download and run mode.
- Suitable for Windows systems (cygwin and msys32 emulation environments) and development on Linux systems.
- Support ESP32-Arduino.
- Increase the battery power supply charging circuit, low consumption and convenient.
- Material: Fiber glass fabric + Electronic component
- Size: 51.5 x 25 x 8.5mm/2.03 x 0.98 x 0.33in
- Display: IPS ST7789V 1.14 Inch
- Power supply: USB 5V/1A
- Charging current: 500mA
- Battery: 3.7V lithium battery
- Working voltage: 2.7-4.2V
- Working current: app.67mA
- Sleep current: app.350uA
- Working temperature range: -40 - +85?/-40 - +185?
- JST Connector: 2Pin 1.25mm
- Communication distance: 300m
Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
Write Your Own Review