YF-S201C Transparent Flow Sensor
This is a 1/2" inch size water flow sensor made by rotor assembly and the Hall sensor. Can be fixed with 1/2" pipe and mounted at the inlet end of the heater, for detecting a water flow, when the flow of water through the rotor assembly, and the speed of rotation of the rotor with a magnetic flow change, a pulse signal corresponding to the Hall sensor output, the feedback to the controller, the control is to determine the size of the water flow regulation.
- Red VCC, black GND, yellow frequency signal type
- Signal type: NPN square frequency
- Voltage supply: less than 24VDC, current use 15mA (can not be over 10ma when 5VDC)
- Size 54(Length)*25(1/2”) mm
- Very rigid plastic, quality is good.
- impeller has embedded metal ball to against wearable
- sealed side can prevent water leakage into the circuit.
- High quality internal hall sensor, glue sealed to against wearable
- Withstand pressure: 1.75Mpa, temperature and humanity range: ≤80℃ and 35%～90%RH
Calculation: Sensing range: 1-30L/min, 300 pulse = 1 liter water. Frequency, pulse number = F=5*Q(L/Min)*T-3 in which Q is the unit flow volume, liter per meter, T is the time, 5 and 3 is the constant value for example, 5 * 1 liter * 60 sec – 3 =300 pulse precision is ±2%