TEC1-12710 Thermoelectric Cooler Peltier 12V 10A
A Peltier cooler, heater, or thermoelectric heat pump is a solid-state active heat pump which transfers heat from one side of the device to the other, with consumption of electrical energy, depending on the direction of the current. ... It can also be used as a temperature controller that either heats or cools.
- Chip Model: tec1-12710
- Overall dimensions: 40*40*3.4mm component Logarithm 127
- Wire specification: lead long 300±5mm RV standard conductor single head 5mm tin plating
- Internal resistance: 1.2~1.5ω (ambient temperature 23±1℃, 1kHZ AC test)
- Maximum temperature difference: Tmax (qc=0) 60 ℃ above.
- Working current: imax=10a (15Vmax voltage start)
- Rated Voltage: $literal (Vmax: 5V)
- Cooling power: Qcmax 92W
- Assembling pressure: 85n/cm2
- Working environment: Temperature range -55℃~83℃ (high ambient temperature will directly affect refrigeration efficiency)