WeMos ESP32 Development Board with 0.96 OLED Display
ESP32 Wifi + Bluetooth boards are the popular boards that can be used with Arduino IDE to write programs. It has the ability to connect to the Internet via Wifi and communication.
This board integrates the ESP32 with a 128x64 OLED display, making it easier to display on a single board. It has a USB TTL chip, CP2102 can communicate/upload program code via PC. It can receive power from the VIN pin or power from the Micro USB 5V port. There are 3.3V and 5V outputs with a maximum current of 1A, so it's convenient to supply power to connected sensor devices.
ESP32 has integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low noise amplifier, filter and power management module. The entire solution is the PCB area of least. This board is powered by TSMC's 40nm chip, and are secure, reliable and scalable.
Specificatoins of WeMos ESP32 Development Board with 0.96 OLED Display:
- Chip: ESP32 Wifi + bluetooth 4.0
- 128x64 OLED display
- USB to UART chip: CP2102
- The circuit enters the program upload mode automatically.
- Use the AMS1117-3.3 regulator IC to receive 5V power from USB and convert it to 3.3V for supplying the ESP32 with a maximum current of 1A.
- There is a boot mode switch and a reset switch.
- Connect to OLED display via I2C at position 0x3C. Connected to pins GPIO5 (SDA) and GPIO4 (SCL).
Features of WeMos ESP32 Development Board with 0.96 OLED Display:
- High performance and low price, small size, easy to embed into other products Powerful, with LwIP protocol support, supports three modes: AP, STA and AP and STA . Its supports Lua, MicroPython and C++ programming code.