ESD-13 Anti Static Tweezers
- +100 5 % $0.38
- +500 8 % $0.37
- +1000 10 % $0.36
- +5000 10 % $0.36
- +10000 13 % $0.35
The ESD-13 Anti-Static Tweezers are essential precision tools designed for delicate and anti-static handling of components in various industries, particularly in electronics and microelectronics. These tweezers are meticulously crafted from high-quality stainless steel, providing durability and resistance to corrosion. They feature anti-static properties, making them crucial for tasks involving sensitive electronic components where protection against electrostatic discharge (ESD) is essential.
Specificatoins of ESD-13 Anti Static Tweezers:
- Type: Anti-Static Tweezers
- Model: ESD-13
- Size: 12.1cm x 1.0cm (Length x Width)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Anti-Static: Yes
- Finish: Matte
- Handle: Black Coated
- Tip Type: Blunt
- Ergonomic Design: Yes, designed for comfortable and precise handling
Features of ESD-13 Anti Static Tweezers:
- Material: Constructed from stainless steel, these tweezers offer longevity and resistance to rust, ensuring dependable performance over time.
- Anti-Static: Specifically designed to dissipate static charges, these tweezers prevent potential damage to sensitive electronic components during handling.
- Finish: The matte finish not only adds an attractive appearance but also minimizes glare, improving visibility during intricate tasks.
- Handle: The handles of these tweezers are black-coated, providing an ergonomic and comfortable grip while enhancing the overall aesthetics.
- Tip Type: Featuring blunt tips, these tweezers are ideal for tasks where a more gentle touch is required, preventing damage to delicate components.
- Ergonomic Design: The tweezers are ergonomically designed to minimize hand fatigue during extended use, ensuring user comfort during intricate and time-consuming tasks.
- The ESD-13 Anti-Static Tweezers find applications in various fields, including electronics assembly, repair, laboratory work, and jewelry making. They excel at picking up and placing small components such as surface-mount devices (SMDs), wires, and miniature parts with precision and care.