Double Sided Touch Switch Sensor Module
An electronic building block is an electronic module that can be mounted like Lego stones simply by plugging in and pulling out. Compared with traditional universal boards and circuit modules assembled with various electronic components, electronic building blocks has standardized interfaces, plug and play, simplifying prototype construction. There are many types of electronic building blocks, there are more than twenty types with different functions such as buttons, sensors, Bluetooth modules, etc, whose functions are from sensors, motor drive, Ethernet to wireless communication via Bluetooth, and so on. We will add more of these building blocks for the different needs of different projects. Electronic building block touch switch is finger-sized, which can be connected to I / O port of motherboard or externally disconnected to enable the switch to enable O2 / OFF of the LED lamp.
- Home usage
- Security Product
- Digital Product
- Wokring voltage: 3.3/5VDC
- Working Current: 18uA
- Digital Output Voltage: 5V
- PCB size: 38 x 24 x 1.6mm
- Compatible interfaces: 2.54mm 3-pin interface and 4-pin grove interface
- Note: S for voltage digital output port, N for not used pin, V and G for voltage at the common collector and ground respectively. When there is no operation, digital output is VDD, when the button is pressed down, the digital output is 0V.