Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor Module
This is an analog capacitive soil moisture sensor which measures soil moisture levels by capacitive sensing, i.e capacitance is varied on the basis of water content present in the soil. The capacitance is converted into voltage level basically from 1.2V to 3.0V maximum. The advantage of Capacitive Soil Moisture Sensor is that they are made of a corrosion-resistant material giving it a long service life.
- Gardening & Farming
- Moisture Detection
- Intelligent Agriculture
- Size: approx. 99*22mm
- Operating Voltage: DC 3.3-5.5V
- Output Voltage: DC 0-3.0V
- Interface: PH2.0-3P
- Includes an on-board voltage regulator which gives it an operating voltage range of 3.3 ~ 5.5V.
- Measures soil moisture levels by capacitive sensing.
- Insert it into soil and impress your friends with the real-time soil moisture data.
- Supports 3-Pin Gravity Sensor interface.
- Analog output.
- Compatible with DFRobot 3-pin "Gravity" interface, which can be directly connected to the Gravity I/O expansion shield.
- Fine workmanship and good performance.
- Durable in use.
- Used to Garden plants, moisture detection, intelligent agriculture.