Anti-Static Bracelet Strap
Availability: In stock
- Place the wristband of the anti-static wrist strap around your bare wrist.
- secure the wristband so that the metal plate on the inside of the band is firmly pressed against the underside of your arm. The metal plate should have as much contact with your skin as possible, so place it in the spot where you have the least amount of hair.
- Connect the strap to the wristband. The strap and wristband usually connect via a simple snap mechanism.
- Clip the alligator clip on the end of the strap onto an anti-static mat or any bare metal surface that is touching the ground (e.g., the computer case).
- Anti-Static Discharge Wrist Band
- Protects you from static
- Prevents build up of static electricity in dry environments
- Protects your computer and equipment from static damage
- Lightweight, flexible and comfortable to wear
- Static-Free Wrist Strap Lightweight,
- flexible and comfortable to wear , this adjustable 1" wide polyethylene wrist strap has removable 6' ground cord with built-in one megaohm resister
- . Includes banana clip with removable alligator clip to allow secure and easy attachment to any grounding object.
Write Your Own Review