PCB Bare Board for ACS712 Current Sensors
The ACS712 is a fully integrated, hall effect-based linear current sensor with 2.1kVRMS voltage isolation and a integrated low-resistance current conductor. Technical terms aside, it’s simply put forth as a current sensor that uses its conductor to calculate and measure the amount of current applied.
• 80kHz bandwith
• 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
• Low-noise analog signal path
• Device bandwith is set via the new FILTER pin
• 1.2 mΩ internal conductor resistance
• Total output error of 1.5% at TA = 25°C
• Stable output offset voltage.
• Near zero magnetic hysteresis