2.0 inch IPS Full Color TFT Display Module
This lovely little display breakout is the best way to add a small, colorful and bright display to any project.
Since the 2.0 Inch SPI TFT LCD Color Screen Module display uses 4-wire SPI to communicate and has its own pixel-addressable frame buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. Even a very small one with low memory and few pins available!
The 2.0″ display has 176×220 color pixels. Unlike the low cost “Nokia 6110” and similar LCD displays, which are CSTN type and thus have poor color and slow refresh, this display is a true TFT! The TFT driver (ILI9225) can display full 18-bit color (262,144 shades!).
And the LCD will always come with the same driver chip so there are no worries that your code will not work from one to the other.
The breakout has the TFT display soldered on (it uses a delicate flex-circuit connector) as well as an ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and logic.
We also had a little space so we placed a microSD card holder so you can easily load full-color bitmaps from a FAT16/FAT32 formatted microSD card.
- Support a variety of single-chip direct plug-in, without any wiring
- Integrated voltage regulator IC, support 5V or 3.3V power supply
- Onboard level conversion scheme, compatible with 5V/3.3V IO level,
- Support all kinds of single chip IO connection
- Integrated SD card expansion circuit,
- Reserve SPI FLASH font library circuit for easy application
- 2.0 inch SPI serial screen with backplane module, at least only 4 IO drivers are required
- Screen size: 2.0 inch SPI serial bus
- Resolution: 176*220
- Driver IC: ILI9225
- Input Voltage (V): 3.3 to 5