2.2 inch IPS Full Color TFT Display Module
This lovely display breakout is the best way to add a small, colourful and bright display to any project.
The 2.2″ display has 240×320 colour pixels. Unlike the low cost “Nokia 6110” and similar LCD displays, which are CSTN type and thus have poor colour and slow refresh, this display is a true TFT! T
And the LCD will always come with the same driver chip so there are no worries that your code will not work from one to the other.
The breakout has the TFT display soldered on (it uses a delicate flex-circuit connector) as well as an ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and logic.
We also had a little space so we placed a microSD card holder so you can easily load full-colour bitmaps from a FAT16/FAT32 formatted microSD card.
- 2.2-inch serial SPI colour display module
- Support analogue SPI and hardware SPI
- The LCD has a wide viewing angle, the contrast is also very suitable.
- Good quality display.
- Support a variety of single-chip direct plug-in, without any wiring
- Onboard level conversion scheme, compatible with 5V/3.3V IO level,
- Support all kinds of single chip IO connection
- Integrated SD card expansion circuit,
- Reserve SPI FLASH font library circuit for easy application
Display Size: 2.2″
Input Voltage (V): 3.3 to 5
Pixel Resolution: 240 x 320
PCB Size (mm): 62×38 (LxW)
Interface Type: SPI