1-cell Lithium Battery Protection Board- 3.7V, 3A
The main IC adopts original Fujing imported components. With overcharge, over-discharge, overcurrent, short circuit, and other protection functions, it is used for 3.7V lithium batteries of various capacities and shapes. It adopts Fujing protection IC, high-quality MOSFETs such as VISHAY, AOS, IR, FR-4 low-temperature coefficient board, excellent design, fine workmanship, and comprehensive testing. Small in size, it is suitable for many occasions requiring high integration and low cost. It can meet various performance requirements and ensure the safety and reliability of the battery pack.
Specification of 1-cell Lithium Battery Protection Board- 3.7V, 3A:
- Overcharge detection voltage: 4.25±0.05V
- Overcharge release voltage: 4.23±0.05V
- Over-discharge detection voltage: 2.54±0.1V
- Overcurrent detection current: 1-3A
- Dimensions: (T*W*L) 2*2.5*40mm
· B+ should be connected to the positive pole of the battery, and B- to the negative pole of the battery.
· P+ is the positive terminal of the battery output/input.
· P- is the negative terminal of the battery output/input.