3D Printer MK8 Dual Nozzle Extruder
This is a Dual Extruder which can be used on 3D printers like Mendel, Prusa, Makerbot, and Printrboard and others. The two print heads are conjoined with a piece of high hardness aluminum bar with good heat dispersion and high reliability. The main benefits of this Dual Extruder includes being able to print more complex objects with support structures and more aesthetically pleasing objects that feature multiple colors or multiple materials. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination.
- Extrusion nozzle: 0.3mm,0.35m m,0.4mm,0.5mm (optional)
- Material of Print: 1.75mm or 3mm PLA/ABS
- Flow rate of Nozzle: About 24cc / h
- Sports shaft speed:40mm/s
- Voltage of heating nozzle: 12V
- Thermistor: 100K NTC
- Operating voltage of cooling fan: 12V
- Heating rods: 6mm, 12V, 30W
- Normal working temperature: 190?-230?
- Cooling Fan: 40X 40 X 15mm, 12V
- Heat sink: 40X 40 X 11mm (Colored surface anodic oxidation)
- Net weight: 980g