- +100 3 % $0.34
- +500 3 % $0.34
- +1000 6 % $0.33
- +5000 6 % $0.33
- +10000 9 % $0.32
Male/Male Jumper Wires in a 40-pin, 20cm configuration offer a comprehensive and efficient solution for streamlined electronics prototyping and circuit assembly. These jumper wires feature male pins on both ends, making it effortless to establish temporary connections between components on breadboards, development boards, and other electronic modules. With a generous length of 20cm and a total of 40 pins, these wires provide ample space for intricate circuit layouts, ensuring clear organization and rapid modification. Ideal for a range of projects, from hobbyist experiments to complex designs, the Male/Male Jumper Wires 40-pin 20cm simplify the process of connecting microcontrollers, sensors, LEDs, and more.
Specificatoins of Male/Male Jumper Wires - 40 × 20cm:
- Wire Gauge: Typically 22 AWG (may vary)
- Connector Type: Male pins (Dupont-style)
- Length: 20cm (7.9 inches)
- Pin Count: 40 pins
- Colors: Assorted colors including red, black, white, blue, green, yellow, etc.
- Quantity: Typically sold in bundles or packs
Features of Male/Male Jumper Wires - 40 × 20cm:
- Ample Connectivity: With 20cm length and 40 pins, these jumper wires provide extensive connectivity options for components, accommodating complex and multifaceted circuit designs.
- User-Friendly Design: Equipped with male pins on both ends, these jumper wires effortlessly plug into standard female headers, making it simple to establish secure and temporary connections.
- Enhanced Organization: The assortment of vibrant colors assists in identifying, tracing, and troubleshooting connections within intricate circuitry.
- The Male/Male Jumper Wires in a 40-pin, 20cm configuration offer an efficient solution for electronics enthusiasts and professionals, simplifying the process of temporary connections between components on breadboards and facilitating organized and flexible circuit layouts for various projects.
- Usage Tip:
- When connecting jumper wires, ensure that the pins are properly aligned with the headers and firmly inserted to establish a reliable connection and prevent intermittent issues.
- Avoid bending or twisting the jumper wires excessively, as it may cause damage to the connectors and affect the quality of connections.